[My headache is turning into a migraine.]

On Sat 31 May 2014 at 16:20:38 -0500, Richard Owlett wrote:

> Brian wrote:
> >[Please don't shout. I've got a headache.]
> >
> >Do you think it might help if we had details of the tests done?
>
> No!
>
> Only one of the tests was relevant to my stated goal.

Knowing details of that one would mean we had more to go on than we had
previously.

> The other was a random test to see if marking ANYTHING as not seen
> worked.

And knowing this would also increase our knowledge considerably.

> That is why I EXPLICITLY asked for pointer to ANY *WORKING* example.

It could come in time. Considering you are holding your cards so close
to your chest I suppose asking what priority you ran d-i at may be a
fruitless question.