________________________________
 From: Jerry Stuckle <jstuc...@attglobal.net>
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Sent: Thursday, June 5, 2014 10:09 PM
Subject: Re: Post-installation: how to auto-configure network adapter (ie.
enable internet access)?

> Anyone who quotes a blog entry over six years old has no reason to question
> when someone knowledgeable tells him otherwise.

You're so full of yourself. You're not the only one knowledgeable on this list.

> But I'm also not your unpaid consultant/tutor because you are too lazy (or,
> as I'm beginning to think, too stoopid) to take
> responsibility for your own learning.

You're being judgemental again and quick to stereotype people. That's a serious
defect of character.

Yes, I do admit I'm stupid. I've had my IQ tested and it's only 45 :(
At school, I almost always came in last. Heck, I tried many times to gain
admission to college and failed.

But lazy I'm not.