bash-4.1$ cat /etc/release
                          Oracle Solaris 11 11/11 SPARC
  Copyright (c) 1983, 2011, Oracle and/or its affiliates.  All rights reserved.
                            Assembled 18 October 2011

man bootadm, i think bootadm uses grub underneath,
   The set-menu subcommand allows you to switch  the  auto-boot
     timeout and default boot entry in the GRUB menu.

   The add-entry,  change-entry  and  remove-entry  subcommands
     provide  options to add, change, or remove an entry from the
     GRUB menu.

bootadm for me is an other oracle toy on solaris 11