Hi,
I am unable to send mail with mutt from my home desktop, either through
one of my own domains (this one, myownsite.me), or through gmx.com's SMTP
server.
Furthermore, I can send through both with mutt when I login into the
myownsite server (hosted in Germany by contabo.com) just fine.
So, I have determined that the problem must be with mutt, here, not with
either SMTP server.
I can receive mail just fine from both servers on either machine.
I did some searching (duckgoing, ixquicking, etc.), and all I could come
up with was to clear the header cache and check the rc files.
Well, I vimdiffed the rc files from the remote server and here, and there
were absolutely no difference (indeed, I did not expect there to be any,
since I scp-ed them from here to there and haven't altered them since),
and I deleted the header cache here, and still no joy.
I can not send mail with mutt from home (sending this with squirrelmail on
the remote server in my browser, at the moment).
What else can I do to diagnose this issue and/or, of course, resolve it?

thanks,
tony
--
http://www.myownsite.me