Hello,

Diogene Laerce a écrit :

> I have a strange issue with wheezy 7.6.0 : the system complains
> for only left 487 Mo on the ROOT level. But a :
[...]
> where /boot, /etc, /home, /opt, /tmp, /usr, /var and / are on their own
> partitions.

What's the output of "df -h" ?

> So please, anyone knows how can I find out where do the extra ~55 Go
> come from ?

Usually they are deleted but still opened files (close the program which
opened then) or files hidden under a mount point (bind-mount the root
filesystem on a temporary mount point so you can see what's inside the
directories var, home...).

> I've run a : "lsof | grep deleted" too and I got this :
>
> http://hastebin.com/mubucanagi.coffee

None seem to be in the root filesystem.