On 10/30/2014 01:02 PM, Curt wrote:
On 2014-10-30, Bret Busby <bret.bu...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello.

I have just realised the presence, and, extent of the presence, of the
spelling/typographical errors in the last previous message that I
posted about this; above, so am posting it again, hopefully with all
of the errors corrected.

I'm afraid your grade can't be modified at this point however
grammatically laudable your continued efforts.

This -- made me smile.

Curt at his succinct and pithy best.

As for you, Bret. I'm going to try to find an extra monitor around here this weekend to see if I can find a) your problem, and b) a solution. I'll also have to do a little spelunking in the message archive to see if I have any chance of roughly duplicating your hardware setup.

I've used multiple monitors in testing before with various graphics subsystems and don't remember any drama. I quit only because I'm probably better off not seeing one monitor well than not seeing two monitors well.

Dangit, old age. For all I know there was *lots* of drama, and I just don't remember it!

Jape