On 12/29/2014 06:19 PM, Gábor Hársfalvi wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I did all what the Hans and the wiki-site suggested - Installed dkms,
> and the header file too - and it updated the initramfs too.
>
> But after restarting I still get the black screen :(
>
> If I booted to the previous working - kernel 2.6 version - with grub
> it succesfully load my xorg.conf.

Did you clean before : apt-get --purge remove nvidia* ?
Or either try to install with the proprietary script from nvidia website ?

Anyway its always a good idea to do a good sweep before. ;)

Good luck

--
“One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings.”
“Le vrai n'est pas plus sûr que le probable.”

                                              Diogene Laerce