Sendmail Users:

I am new Debian and do not understand this comment within sendmail.conf:

   # NOTE: for the nonce, QUEUE_MODE="none" is *NOT* supported !!!

Prior to which "listener only" (DAEMON_MODE="daemon" & QUEUE_MODE="none")
is enumerated??  Running sendmailconfig claims the only options available
for QUEUE_MODE are "daemon" and "cron"!!  Is this simply a limitation of
Debian's sendmailconfig or of Debian's sendmail itself??

I am running Fetchmail with an ISP for which enforces POP/IMAP
authentication before a MTA may connect to their Mail Server, hence I do
NOT want sendmail running as Daemon or Cron (before running Fetchmail)...

Lawrence Houston  --  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])