I managed to fix my issue but I suspect that it was more of a
coincidence than anything else.  I move the file out of the way,
restarted firefox, confirmed in about:plugins that the plugin was
gone, moved the file back, restarted firefox. Ta da!

Does firefox have a cache of the details somewhere that this magic
trick has caused to reload?  In any case the issue is gone.

Michael Graham <ooberm...@gmail.com>