On Wednesday 25 February 2015 16:07:35 Gene Heskett wrote:
> But that printer dialog is obviously not one of the two I have been dealing
> with here. It is TDEPrint , and appears to work exactly as expected.
>
> So we have now learned that it can work on wheezy, if the right printer
> dialog issues the command to (cups version) lp.

I stand corrected!  Long live TDE.  Have you tried kpdf from TDE?  (I think I
suggested it before.)

You could also - if your exploration allows the installation of other
software - install kword-trinity, run it (once it is installed it is just
called kword - or KWord) and import (not open) a pdf document with duplex.
Then see if you can print it OK.  When importing a pdf document you have to
set the drop down menu filter to pdf or it will think you are trying to get
it to import gibberish.

You will need the blank document template, and patience.  It is unreasonably
slow in opening up.

Let me know how it goes - I am dying to know.

Lisi