On 03/15/2015 07:41 PM, Lisi Reisz wrote:

In spite of what I have just said, I entirely agree with this advice and have
always used code names myself, so that I can control when version changes
happen.

But then I don't like rolling releases.  The one rolling release that I have
ever used - PCLinuxOS - bit me so hard, that I now would not touch a rolling
release with a barge pole.

Lisi

I don't use any rolling release before ! But I will try one !
There are many problems about upgrading of wheezy in the mailing list ! Clearly , it is too!
The rolling release forbids this bad thing !
Can you list what the PCLinux bit you ????? I‘m curious about it!
mudongliang