Hi all,

I've been trying to understand what I should do about my current IPv6 wows.

I have an IPv6 enabled network but when on a clean boot I don't get an IPv6
address (in Jessie BTW), I've tracked this down to this message in dmeg:

IPv6: wlan0: IPv6 duplicate address fe80::fef8:aeff:fe7b:115f detected!

And can now get an IPv6 address on my laptop by disabling doing:

echo 0 | sudo tee /proc/sys/net/ipv6/conf/*/accept_dad

However, I don't know what to do next... this seems like a bug.  But I have
no idea what package is should raise it against? Is it ifconfig,
networkmanager, linux, systemd?