Hello Eike

Thanks for the reply.

I have the screens setup already and it seems quick enough for what I want
although until I get the stylus fixed I will not know for certain. The
graphics memory is shared but it has 4 GB Ram so should be ok (In windows
It says 1792 MB free). I think you would be surprised on how powerful the
surface pro family is.

Dan