Hi Everyone!

I just had a big mistake - I installed the netinstall version which is on
the main debian.org
 website - Download link. It had only the main system without anything -
like Gnome...

So I downloaded again - and I had choose the x64 version .iso with Gnome...

After install it worked almost everything out of the box!

So I wish to give a BIG SORRY for my mistake and a BIG THANKS for the great
works of the Debian Community!

Peace :)