On 06/10/2015 02:48 PM, Lisi Reisz wrote:
On Wednesday 10 June 2015 19:36:18 Ric Moore wrote:
Add "contrib" and "non-free" components to /etc/apt/sources.list, for
example:

# Debian 8 "Jessie"
deb http://http.debian.net/debian/ jessie main contrib non-free

When last heard Bret was using Squeeze.  I think he looked at Wheezy, but
Jessie???

Ah, hopefully he can make the edit properly then, using "squeeze" instead of "jessie". Still, installing the driver should be a cake walk. Thanks for the correction, Lisi. It never hurts to have a typo-terminator in the house! :) Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html