On 06/25/2015 02:55 PM, Sven Arvidsson wrote:
On Thu, 2015-06-25 at 20:36 +0200, Nicolas George wrote:
Le septidi 7 messidor, an CCXXIII, Thomas H. George a écrit :
Brasero says Image to Write: "brasero.cue" 469 MB
Disc to Write To: Blank DVD+R Disc: 4.2 GB of Free Space
CUE files are for audio CDs, unless I am mistaken. Do you want to
write an
audio something or the data files?
Yes, you probably created an audio cd project in Brasero, but have a
DVD in the writer, I'm not sure if that works?

The ogg files are all audio files playable with ogg123. The description of Brasero says it is capable of coverting on the fly musical play lists of all formats supported by GStreamer.

I just put a CD-R disc in the drive and Brasero did switch the burn line from brasero.cue to Blank CD-R disc: 36 minutes of free space. Since the project estimated size is 48.18 minutes this wont work. That's why I wanted to use a dvd disk. It is interesting that when I inserted the dvd disk Brasero asked to have a suitable cd or dvd disc inserted. The drive explicitly says it can write DVD±R/±RW discs but perhaps Brasero can only write CD-R and DVD-R discs. I'll have to get one and check it out.