Hi,

Frédéric Marchal wrote:
> Could it be closing because the open sensor is defective or not
> properly aligned or the drawer reaches the mechanical hard stop?

The drive mechanics appear to be ok.
It goes out when i want it and it is unused.
It goes in when i want ... and after 200 seconds regardless
whether i want or not.
The mechanical sound is a bit shaky but most drives nowadays
rattle when moving the tray. (Normally burners die from
blindness and not from broken mechanics.)

> The delay seems a bit long for such an action though.

My measurements were all between 197 and 200 seconds.
With some inaccuracy because waiting 3 minutes harms my
reaction time.

Have a nice day :)

Thomas