On 9 August 2015 at 09:10, Elimar Riesebieter <riese...@lxtec.de> wrote:

> * Peter Baranyi <peter.bara...@gmail.com> [2015-08-09 08:51 -0400]:
>
> > hi,
> >
> > I have a unstable debian installed and I cannot upgrade kde-full
> >
> It seems to be a matter of the gcc-5 transition [0].
>
> [0] https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2015/08/msg00000.html
>
> Elimar
> --
>   Do you smell something burning or is it me?
>

> hi, yes it seems to be the case. If I try to install gcc-5, it wants to
remove 69 packages including kde-full kde-plasma-desktop kde-plasma-netbook
kde-standard kde-workspace and a lot of kde programs:

19 upgraded, 209 newly installed, 69 to remove and 392 not upgraded.

Following your link I did not find any information for users, only
developers. Do I have to wait until all packages are updated or is there
another way? I'll try to use a snapshot repo from July 31 or before.

thanks