On Thu, 20 Aug 2015 11:59:13 +0200
Hans <hans.ullr...@loop.de> wrote:

> Yes, I admit, we are at the moment in an unlucky situation, and I
> admit, I have no solution for it. For the users I only can give the
> advice:
>
> Do not update your running system, when you are running debian/stable.
> If you are running debian/stable - leave it that way!

Hi Hans!

You should not be using Testing or Unstable if you are not prepared to
deal with bugs that can possibly break your system.

Not to seem rude or demeaning in any way, but that is pretty much an
axiom.  Debian has made public notice in their documentation many times
that no one should expect reliable behaviour from any version other
than Debian Stable.

Like all of Testing, the version of KDE in Testing is updated via
complete automation. It is not patched for security and other possible
problems in a timely basis when it is not in a "frozen" state prior to
the next release.

You can read more here:  https://wiki.debian.org/DebianTesting

Take care
T.J.