Well, I've got the new virtualbox set up and all is good except my usb hP 5600 series printer is not recognized so I can print and scan with it. My webcam works. My usb keyboard works. My wifi usb mouse works. But my printer isn't recognized. I have all the info in the usb filter setup but it keeps showing no usb items attached.......

Anyone else have a similar problem?  Anyone got any ideas?

Have reinstalled the extension pack 3 timesd and besides all the other primare usb iltems work.

Thanks in advance.  Any help greatlly appreciated......

Whit