Hi Sven,

You are right, normally I prefer fair companies.
That is the "main-thing" I leave apple-computers and
I switched in 2009 to apple, because I needed some
music software and some easy to handle Web-Design-Tool.
Now, after I installed Debian for my women and looked what happened
new in Debian I found,  all software I needed except "band-in-abox"
is available under Debian.
That was, for me, so great i update all my computers to Debian.
powerbook ( 2004 ) make some minor problems, all other ( iMac 2010 and
Intel-PC ) works fine "out of the box"...

Is Samsung good for Debian ( jessie, stable ) ?

Thanks for advice,
best regards, Peter