LVM should work the same way for both distros, but just in case, you might want to do the initial setup in Squeeze. I don't know if anything has changed in the LVM format in the past 20 years, but...

John L. Ries              |
Salford Systems           |
Phone: (619)543-8880 x107 |
or     (435)867-8885      |