There are five Konsole windows on the initial desktop.  I want to move
two of them to the next desktop.  The only control I can find is the
selector button in the upper left corner whose tooltip is either "On
all desktops" or when clicked, "Not on all desktops."

In previous KDE versions it seems there was an option somewhere to
"move this application to a different desktop" or similar.

A few questions that I haven't found in web searches or in KDE online help:

1. How to move the two Konsole windows to the next desktop (it appears
there are only two at this point.)  I've tried dragging them in
various directions but that doesn't work.

2. After someone replies with how do move these two Konsole windows to
the next desktop, what's the procedure to move one or both of them
back to the "main" desktop?

3. How to create an additional desktop if desired?  How to remove them?

4. How to show the identifying info for the current desktop?  Is it
"desktop #1" or something else?

Thanks.

Keith