On Sat, 21 Nov 2015 06:20:23 -0300, Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI
<ren...@olgiati-in-paraguay.org> wrote:

> On Sat, 21 Nov 2015 07:44:26 +0300
> moxalt <mox...@riseup.net> wrote:
>
> > Even when I complied with this, you made it clear that it doesn't matter
> > what words I use anyway, because by having opinions and expressing them I
> > am doing something akin to the Inquisition.
>
> Not at all; it is only when you try to force others to hold those same
> opinions that you start on the road to intolerance and persecution.
> Cheers,

In that case, I am doing nothing wrong. I am not burning people at the stake
for using Adobe Flash, merely saying telling them they shouldn't. I am not
forcing anyone to do anything, unless expression of opinion is considered by
you a use of force.