On 12/03/2015 05:22 AM, Himanshu Shekhar wrote:
The complete message is really important. Perhaps, I
would investigate.

Hello!

I did give the complete messages. Both start with

A stop job is running for...

The endings are

Make remote CUPS printers available locally

and

Network Time Synchronization

I've checked for CUPS and NTP errors in the logs and have found nothing. I presume that's because this happens during shutdown, but haven't done enough research to be sure.

Let me take this reply as an opportunity to ask two favors of you.

First, please don't reply directly to me or CC me. I'm subscribed to the list, so I get all replies. Replies to messages here should be responses to the list -- unless a poster specifically asks to be copied.

Second, please don't post html messages. They're very hard for people using textual interfaces to deal with, and the message I'm replying to was really hard to parse when creating a reply, even with Icedove, the mail client I'm using. (I do have Icedove set to display plain text. I could have it display html, but that would fly in the face of using it on this list.)

Regards,
JP