On Tue, 08 Dec 2015 18:55:43 -0500 (EST), Gener Badenas wrote:

> How much is the hosting now and with whom?

$48 for hosting, $9.00 for domain registration, total $57.
Good for one year.  I'll have to pay again next year.
I decided to go with debian-hosting.info.  So far, I haven't
yet figured out how to upload files via their control panel,
but the account comes with FTP service, so I was able to upload
my files via FTP.

By the way, I have no business interest in debian-hosting.info,
other than being one of their newest customers.