Le septidi 7 nivôse, an CCXXIV, Pascal Hambourg a écrit :
> *Cough*
> At least it was supposed to. The more I mess with UEFI implementations,
> the more I feel dubious about its real advantages.

Six messages ago, I wrote "or would be if it was correctly implemented by
vendors"; you read it since you replied to it. Please try to keep up.

> My experience and the documentation I read.

If you manage to find usable documentation for GRUB, please share it.

In the meantime, I can tell what I saw in the code, and this is: GRUB makes
no difference between MBR-style partitions (that it calls internally
"msdos") and GPT.