On Saturday 23 April 2016 08:44:56 Lisi Reisz wrote:

> On Saturday 23 April 2016 13:33:54 Gene Heskett wrote:
> > The data these sites collect and sell, gets me 100 new spams every
> > day. 20 or 30 of for erectile disfunction cures that don't work.
> >  I'm 81, and been diabetic for 25 + years, I couldn't reset my since
> > counter if it was offered.  I don't have a place to put a hot tub,
> > and my garage floor is bare cement & gonna stay that way. I don't
> > need a DUI attorney, or the next great diabetes cure. Give me a
> > break.
>
> I keep being offered pills to increase the size/functionality of a
> part of my anatomy that doesn't exist.  My spam checker infallibly
> removes the offers.

Spamassassin, after several years of being fed all of that stuff via a
daily sa-learn -spam command on that resting directory, still only
catches 10% of it.

> The odd thing is that my husband, being in full possession of the
> relevant part of his anatomy, doesn't get any.
>
> I get lots of "young ladies" soliciting for my affections too.
>
> The spam writers obviously know something about me that I don't know
> about myself.

Gee.  I could let my imagination run wild and still not come up with a
valid answer.  The image you project is that of an experienced lady,
with poor eyesight you have worked around quite well, and generally a
pleasant person to be around, and thats worth more than an 11 at closing
time. :)

Take Care girl.

> >  I printed it so I don't have to go thru that folderol again.
>
> Bin them, Gene.  And save yourself the folderol.
>
> Lisi

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)