On Fri 29 Apr 2016 at 10:38:13 -0500, Richard Owlett wrote:

> On 4/28/2016 11:31 AM, Curt wrote:
> >On 2016-04-28, Richard Owlett <rowl...@cloud85.net> wrote:
> >>
> >>I've some untried VAGUE ideas on how to accomplish.
> >
> >Maybe this would work if I'm understanding you correctly:
> >
> >http://www.pendrivelinux.com/boot-multiple-iso-from-usb-via-grub2-using-linux/#more-5352
> >

> I dimly recall encountering pendrivelinux when only wanting a single iso on
> a flash drive. IIRC there was a problem using Ubuntu oriented instructions
> when using a Debian iso.

Not surprising considering Ubuntu and Debian live images are developed
by different teams and constructed from different software (casper vs
live).

> However searching pendrivelinux.com for Debian specific items give several
> hits. More reading :)

After reading Piyavkin's post, we hope. Its final section is not the
only way to proceed but it works well for what you want. Put all the
ISOs on the stick and construct GRUB stanzas for all of them. An hour's
work at most.