Dear fellow debian users,

I am grateful for the efforts that goes into debian gnu/linux.

One observation: In this list more users, less email traffic represent
scissors graphic and we are there. Let there be hope.

Freetuxtv can pass synching channels in jessie. Original support site says
it was fixed in version long-time-ago. Where is the log-jam?

ClamTK GUI auto-updates invent update ready message, yet never update. Is
there another option in the repository with GUI.

LXDE panel-logout launcher button on right end of the pannel is lost. Some
say because counsel-kit was bumped out by systemd?! As a discussion
concluded in a forum on the n-th take, elsewhere (May be some Lubuntu forum
on the web).

So, against the wonders of scientists this counter-balancing weight has to
be dropped on the other scale-pan and may count for users' perspective:
 "I like state of the art features, pray tell me how do I add again?" :)

Best wishes to you all,
 hec.