On 06/23/2016 03:02 PM, Alan McConnell wrote:
My mutt will no longer put my text/html mail up on my iceweasel.
The error message is:
       Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-module"
The difficulty seemed to occur after I had done some alterations
to my system, trying to get my _printer_(sic) to work.

I can't find this module on my system, presumably because it is hidden in
some sub-directory.  I think that I'm actually looking for
libcanberra-gtk-module.

Has anyone else had this difficulty? do you know where
libcanberra-gtk-module is hiding?
Check the installed files tab of the properties window for libcanberra-gtk-module. If the module is not installed, Synaptic will tell you that, if it is, the Installed Files tab will tell you were pretty much everything is.

TIA for assistance!

Alan

--
73's