On Sat 29 Oct 2016 at 16:28:24 -0400, rhkra...@gmail.com wrote:

> On Saturday, October 29, 2016 03:53:21 PM Brian wrote:

> > > Oops, sorry, you're right--somehow I forgot all about that.

> > > If I say anything, I'll just be belaboring the point further, so I won't.
> > > Or, I will, I was only trying to support the OP who said there was
> > > nothing of
> >
> > What would you have wanted to see? Please be detailed. The OP is
> > unlikely to respond, so we are relying on you.
>
> I'll have to think about that--maybe nothing--my first thoughts are that:
>    * I agree that page didn't need to go any deeper,
>    * but I also agree with the comment the OP made, something like there was
> nothing substantial about pmount on that page--he apparently (or might have)
> tried one of the other two alternatives, and failing that, have asked for
> more
> help, as he did...

There are very few wiki pages which are so completely self-contained
that one does not have to consult outside sources. It should not be
expected that they be complete in every aspect. Anything not deemed
substantial can be looked up elsewhere, starting, perhaps, with a man
page on a local machine.

What happened to curiosity?

--
Brian.