Thanks for your kind answer, below is mine.

On Fri, 2016-12-23 at 20:30 +0100, Thomas Schmitt wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Nimrod wrote:
> > the first user that logs in after boot locks the cdrom
> > drive, and any other user that logs in can't eject the cdrom: only the first
> > user can eject it.
>
> Are you sure that it is the existence of the a user's ACL permission
> which prevents the other's from ejecting and not their lack of own
> permission ?

No, I'm lost in the deepest darkness.

> I understand from traces in the web, that on my Debian Jessie it is about
>   SUBSYSTEM=="block", ENV{ID_CDROM}=="1", TAG+="uaccess"
> in
>   /lib/udev/rules.d/70-uaccess.rules
> Rumor has it that "uaccess" causes the ACL.

That's what I found too, but none of the adviced solution works.

> The permission set of my /dev/sr0
>
>   brw-rw----+ 1 root cdrom 11, 0 Dec 23 12:26 /dev/sr0

Here are mine:

brw-rw---- 1 root cdrom 11, 0 Dec 23 20:48 /dev/sr0

I see a "----+" in your permission. What is that, and how could I get it
too?

> is not narrowed by the desktop user's ACL but rather widened. So i would
> assume that your whole family needs rw-permission. That could be achieved
> here by putting them all into group "cdrom".

They all are already.

I add something I forgot to mention: sometimes I'm even prompted for
password to eject a CD I myself put into the drive!

> Have a nice day :)

I'd rather hope to get in bed quite soon and sleep till 11 AM, but
thanks a lot anyway.