Thank you very much. I search more...

On 01/30/2017 11:50 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 07:53:56PM +0100, Pierre Couderc wrote:
On an old computer, with an USB keyboard, the install stops on the first
screen.

The keyboard is not active (but it works fine in the bios !).

A similar problem is described in
http://www.kasploosh.com/weblog/14000/14016-debian_jessie_usb_keyboard.html

Is there a workaround ?

I have a feeling someone else faced a similar problem somehwat recently
(say in the last 6-12 months) and there was a boot parameter that sorted
it for them. I'm afraid I don't remember details. The closest I have
personally come to this is finding a Bluetooth keyboard not working at
that stage, but a wired USB keyboard did work. That was a release or two
of Jessie ago.

I'd suggest that Google will make short work of searching the archives
of this list to find the answer.

Mark