Daniel Bareiro wrote on 02/15/2017 08:07 AM:

> That does not sound good. I have been experiencing this for a while in
> Jessie and I was hoping it would be fixed on Stretch :(

Getting a bit off-topic, but I have been assuming that icedove must still be
broken in stretch, because surely a fix will be backported to jessie once
there is one -- after all, it was a post-release jessie "update" that broke
icedove, so at some point a similar update should fix it.

That said, I had an icedove crash a few days ago, but it was the first time
for perhaps a month, whereas at one point it was happening several times per
day.

  Doc

--
Web:  http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR