I am not sure, if I some day allowed the normal user to start synaptic as a
normal user. Sometimes this option is offered at the first start.

If I have done this (which I was at that moment wiling to do), where do I have
to look, to make this thing back to normal?

Please note, that I am not using sudoers, but I am sure, I am using either
kdesu or gksudo. As I am a mostly using KDE, I bet, kdesu is the one, where I
might have to look for as IMO this one is the thing, that might be responsible
for the rights.  But where do I have to look then?

Thanks for any hints.

Best

Hans