On 25. November 2003 at 10:36PM +0100,
Andreas von Heydwolff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[...]

> Why not grab a spare machine, throw an older distro at it and
> install PP from some leftover archive on a forgotten ftp
> server.  However, the Rumanian link found through Google at
> http://www.linux.ro/forum/viewtopic.php?topic=6555&forum=35&0
> was not available, the German link
> http://www.vollversion.de/download/corel_photo_paint_9_fuer_linux_358.html
> seems to have been pulled but I'm not sure. Perhaps some
> working link can be found anyway.

I got mine from:

http://www.loscompanion.com/storehouse/Corel_Photopaint_9/CorelPHOTOPAINT9LnxDEB.tar.gz

IRC "los" in the site name means Lindows OS.  The tar.gz unpacks
into a couple of .debs that come with what appears to be an
install script.  I once had the package installed but even at the
time I didn't find it that more useful over The Gimp.  The only
thing I have left from the installation are the fonts.