On 05/26/2017 06:53 PM, Anil Duggirala wrote:
> As more examples of the symptoms, in Firefox, scrolling through my
> email's Inbox list, is a little sluggish, however, scrolling through a
> site that has images and other things (rt.com), I can scroll up and down
> more smoothly.
> In the Applications Dropdown from the top bar in Gnome Classic, it
> sometimes is hard to select an item, I have to move the mouse around a
> little bit for it to actually "stand on" (highlight) an item, the whole
> menu is a little bit sluggish too.
This is also a common problem.  It sounds like you see it a little more
than most, but I too have occasional sluggishness on the menu, and have
seen that for quite some time.  I haven't done anything about it, as for
me it is an occasional minor annoyance rather than something I classify
as a real problem. I just figure that it is a result of my older
equipment, as it occurs more frequently when I have the system loaded
down pretty good.

--
73's,
WB5VQX -- The Very Quick X-ray