On 06/19/2017 05:21 AM, Greg Wooledge wrote:
On Sat, Jun 17, 2017 at 08:42:54PM -0700, Jimmy Johnson wrote:
 https://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/current-live/amd64/iso-hybrid/

Don't use live images for installations.

I agree, the current live DVD's are great for checking out the distribution, you can update apt and install packages too. But you may have problems if you try to do an install from the live DVD.

Use install images for installations.

The Net-Install images work great! If you need firmware here's the link: https://cdimage.debian.org/mirror/cdimage/unofficial/non-free/cd-including-firmware/

For example, if you go to <http://www.debian.org/> there is a shiny
green inset link which will download the amd64 netinst ISO image.
Currently, that URL has the substring 9.0.0 in it, so I won't bother
linking it here, as it may expire by the time people reading the
mailing list archives see this.

So, just go to <http://www.debian.org/> instead, and follow the
download links from there.

Cheers,
--
Jimmy Johnson

Debian Buster - Plasma Version 5.8.6 - EXT4 at sda17
Registered Linux User #380263