On Tue Jul 25 05:54:22 2017, Fungi4All <fungil...@protonmail.com> replied:

> How about making a local web page reloadpage.html where you include the
> command to reload evert 234 seconds
> and make a table which includes the webpage you want to stay active on within
> your local page.

Thanks for the nice idea, but I haven't quite succeeded in executing it.  The
"refresh" line does indeed get the base page to reload automatically.  But
all I've been able to put into a table is a link to the URL I really want to
be refreshed.  I have to click on that link to bring up the page.  What I
need is for the base page to actually display the contents of the second page
without and clicks (e.g. by calling it up while still staying on the base
page, which gets reloaded).