On Wed, Aug 02, 2017 at 05:44:50PM +0400, ruslan axundov wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have a problem with debian 9 as static nameserver .
> So that I used before ubuntu 16.04  and I have configure satatic ip and dns
> and it worked perfectly  but today I tried to use debian 9 and  when I
> enter static dns server for debian in resolve.conf  then after reboot
> debian all dns ip removed from resolv.conf file. I tried multiple method to
> prevent this feature but nothing happen. what I must do ?

I've preferred a static networking config for years, and resolvconf
works well in this situation - but once resolvconf is configured,
I've always put the dns setting in /etc/networks/interfaces - the
only time I put an entry in /etc/resolv.conf is when I'm testing
stuff or doing a quick hack.

Static network configs are quicker and give that sense of control -
if the gui is down I can still fix things, and my knowledge applies
in both gui and console scanerios.

Good luck,