Hi, Doc.

On 07/08/17 10:05, D. R. Evans wrote:

> I have been away for a week, and this morning saw that enigmail had been
> updated in my absence, so I updated all the jessie updates offered me by the
> official repositories.
>
> This updated thunderbird and enigmail, as expected.
>
> BUT enigmail won't run because it seems that the current update requires a
> version of gnupg that is more recent than the official version that is part of
> the repositories :-(

I don't remember having this issue. I think I just did "aptitude install
enigmail" and it installed only that package. So I assume that the
dependencies would already be satisfied with the other packages I had
installed.

root@orion:~# aptitude show gnupg | grep Versión
Versión: 1.4.18-7+deb8u3

Kind regards,