On 2017-08-21 09:08 -0700 tony mollica <t...@threedogs.net> wrote:
>I don't usually complain about free stuff but, for me, stretch has
>become a distant back-runner to previous releases.  Jessie was fast and
>everything worked.  Stretch has become a day to day challenge for even
>minor issues.  Going back or changing dists.
>
>I'd like to know if others have the same issue or is it my particular
>installation, which was a new, clean install to a new disk.

I made a fresh install too and I have not had any major problem.

Something that stopped working (apparently because of the change
to libinput) is changing "Device Accel Constant Deceleration" with xinput
to make the cursor slower. But now I use “Coordinate Transformation
Matrix“ for the same effect.

--
Do not eat animals, respect them as you respect people.
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=how+to+(become+OR+eat)+vegan