On 10/08/2017 07:14 AM, Emanuel Berg wrote:
Jimmy Johnson wrote:

You will need to download the depends too and
then cd to the directory that holds the files
and #dpkg -i (the package name) to install.

Do I abort the OS installation to do this or do
I "complete" it without network support and
then patch it later?

That probably makes for less "depends work"!

However if I do it later, how do I run the
network autoconf (that was supposed to happen
as part of the OS installation) after
everything is in place?

What I described is for after the install, but if you can point the installer to the files it may install the files for you and that sounds the easy way. If not install after.
--
Jimmy Johnson

Ubuntu 16.04 LTS - KDE Plasma 5.8.7 - AMD A8-7600 - EXT4 at sda5
Registered Linux User #380263