On 02/07/2018 11:37 PM, to...@tuxteam.de wrote:

On Thu, Feb 08, 2018 at 12:01:57AM +0000, Michael Fothergill wrote:

[...]

It sounds like a dietary supplement.

MF

;-P

Actually Kali Linux [1] is pretty cool and definitely worth a look.

To be fare it should be noted that Kali Linux is a rolling release using Debian Testing and is subject to all bugs found in testing, while testing Stretch X and sddm where both broken so I installed Kali only to find that it too was broken and did not fare any better than Debian Testing, not sure but if they are helping fix bugs then they are doing a good thing, but I don't care for a rolling release as I'm already running Buster and Sid.
 https://docs.kali.org/general-use/kali-linux-sources-list-repositories

And, as a Debian derivative, it is a wonderful illustration of the
things the Debian culture makes possible (another being Ubuntu, of
course).

So not *completely* off-topic here.

Cheers

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Linux
- -- tomás

Cheers,
--
Jimmy Johnson

Debian Jessie - KDE 4.14.2 - AMD A8-7600 - EXT4 at sda5
Registered Linux User #380263