are you looking for path of a command ?  "whereis  systemctl"may be "systemd"
is starting point for all scripts during startupcheck "cd /etc/init.d/"  which
is atleast one place for startup scripts
--software engineerrajagiri school of engineering and technology
   On Saturday 17 February 2018, 6:09:14 PM IST, Legion Post #52