What is it, packet forwarding and nat? I've heard about that but never had occassion to try that myself before.

On Tue, 20 Feb 2018, john doe wrote:

Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 01:54:19
From: john doe <johndoe65...@mail.com>
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: how to offer Internet connection?

On 2/20/2018 7:30 AM, Long Wind wrote:
 i have a debian pc that is on 2 networks:
 1) connected to cell phone access point, cell phone offers Internet
 connection2) connected to router, thru ethernet interface
 is it possilble for debian pc to offer Internet connection to other pc
 connected to router?
 Thanks!
 PS: other pc don't have wireless card and can't connect to cell phone

I'm not sure I understand your question:

So you have one Debian box with two internet connections (cellphone AP, and wired connection to router)? If so that Debian box would need to act as a router to share those internet connections to the rest of your network.