On 02/22/2018 01:59 PM, Reco wrote:
        Hi.

On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 01:40:45PM -0500, Stephen P. Molnar wrote:
   2) redone:

root@AbNormal:/home/comp#
root@AbNormal:/home/comp# ip a d 2600:1700:4280:3690::46/128 dev enp2s0
root@AbNormal:/home/comp#
root@AbNormal:/home/comp# traceroute -n 2a04:4e42:b::204
traceroute to 2a04:4e42:b::204 (2a04:4e42:b::204), 30 hops max, 80 byte
packets
  1  * * *
That either means that AT&T is doing something very clever, or I
don't understand what's going on. Or both.

Ok, next part. Reset your network settings.

Check your IPv6 "readiness" by visiting [1] and performing appropriate
link clicks according to [2].

Oh, and the file - /tmp/fastly.pcap . I'm still interested in it.

[1] http://www.att.com/esupport/ipv6.jsp

[2]
https://rolande.wordpress.com/2014/05/16/enabling-ipv6-on-my-home-network-part-2-att/

Reco

Reco

The missing file is attached.

OK.

I went to URL #1  and ran their compatibility test.  The result was:

Alert!
Unfortunately, we are unable to access Troubleshoot & Resolve at this time. For further assistance, please visit att.com/esupport <https://att.com/esupport>.

However, when I logged in to my router it showed the Broadband configured rot all ports 1 through 4 and being 'Auto', and IPv6 is shown as 'On' for IPv6, DHCPv6 and DHPv6 Prefix Delegation and with the Router Advertisement MTU WITH A VALUE OF 1500.

Broadband Status shows:

Broadband Connection Source     ETHERNET
Broadband Connection    Up
Broadband IPv4 Address  162.237.98.238
Gateway IPv4 Address    162.237.96.1
MAC Address     3c:04:61:b3:3c:21