On 03/19/2018 10:07 AM, Cindy-Sue Causey wrote:
On 3/19/18, to...@tuxteam.de <to...@tuxteam.de> wrote:

On Mon, Mar 19, 2018 at 10:40:10AM -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
On Monday 19 March 2018 09:14:19 Jonathan Dowland wrote:

This does not belong on debian-user (and indeed posting it will only
make matters worse for you and us)

Jonathon, why berate the poor user for what may your servers
malperformance, which since I am subscribed and didn't get them, I'd put
the blame on downstream, perhaps even in Michelles own ISP's server, and
do it without telling her where the complaint should have been sent.

No, Jonathan is right. Resending the spam to -user is not productive
(and perhaps exactly what the spammers want you to do: multiply by 3000
at no cost to them). Michelle put <debian-user-ow...@lists.debian.org>
already on the cc which *might* be more relevant.

You can try to do the best of it and have a go at the header analysis:
are they legit or spoof?

Did anyone else receive more than the one very obviously spoofed
Debian-User email over the weekend?

Cindy :)

I didn't. But as my ISP has an excellent spam filter I don't see what many others see. I suspect the key is interpreting the header information the OP gave. Is there a guide for an average user to interpreting that information?