I don't normally set IP addresses on interfaces which I know to be offline,
so perhaps my methodology here was flawed.  In this case, I set IP
addresses on eno2, eno3, and eno4 to test whether or not they were actually
discrete interfaces, or if they were all somehow mapped to the one
interface which was actually connected.

Normally, I only set IP addresses on interfaces which are already
connected, but in that case I will stop seeing a ping response from any IP
on an interface which is subsequently disconnected, regardless of whether
or not I have multiple interfaces on the same subnet.

The reason I was trying to figure out whether or not they were actually
mapped to the same physical interface was that I needed to setup a bonded
interface.  A quick unload/reload of the network driver resulted in a
correct mapping (eno1->eth0, eno2->eth1, etc.) and then I was able to set
up the bonded interface in active/passive failover mode just fine.  So it's
all set now.

Thanks!

--
Dave Parker '11